Corine offers Life Coaching sessions not only in her studio and online, but also outside during a beautiful walk in nature.
Walking outside surrounded by peaceful nature and fresh air is a wonderful, meditative, and grounding experience. The repetition of your steps and the rhythm of your walking allows your mind to go quiet, and it gives you both physical and mental distance from whatever issues may be bothering you and enables you to re-look at your problems from a clearer perspective.
Book Corine for a Life Coaching Walk
Book a Life Coaching Walk with Corine by using the Contact form on the website. You can sign up alone or with 2 people max for e.g. relationship coaching. The session can be held in Dutch or English.
A good location for our walk can be a not too busy, spacious park in Amsterdam or the Amsterdamse Bos, in any case a place that gives us the privacy we need. The price will depend on how long you would like to walk, so the length of our session (usually 1.5 hours).
Preparation Life Coaching Walk
- Be dressed in warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes. Wearing extra layers is good to keep you warm.
- Bring your own water bottle, and some paper tissues.
- Do not forget to use your bathroom at home before you go to the walk.
- If you have any corona-, cold-, or flu related complaints, we do the session online or we re-schedule the session.
- Do not shake hands or greet with hugs, a friendly nod will do or Namasté!
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow or paper tissue.